Suited For a Cause (S4AC)
The mission of S4AC is to tackle unemployment rates for young adults through entrepreneurship and technology. S4AC is an intensive 8-week professional development program for participants 16-24. The program strives to help participants strengthen their confidence and skill sets to reach their personal and professional goals.
1. Develop a resume and professional social media presence;
2. Receive a customized tailored suit and learn how to dress for success;
3. Acquire skills for interviewing, presentations, and event planning;
4. Meet with seasoned entrepreneurs and mentors; and
5. Build an innovative project that focuses on solving real-life issues in their community.
Chicago - South lawndale (Little Village)
Launch of S4AC
TA98 outfitted over 70+ young adults with the support from Little Village High School, Roosevelt University Bound, Tom James Clothing, and over 10+ local businesses and entrepreneurs in the community.
Chicago - Englewood
100K OPPORTUNITIES Hiring Fair
In partnership with Tom James Company, the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership, Thrive Chicago, and City Colleges of Chicago, TA98 outfitted more than 250+ young adults for their job interviews.
Chicago - North lawndale
Christian Community Church - The 4 L's Program
TA98 partnered with the Lawndale Christian Community Church and the Firehouse Community Arts Center to provide their young adults with professional garments for competitive employment.
Find local events, trainings, jobs & opportunities for your career path.