Suited For a Cause (S4AC)
The mission of S4AC is to tackle unemployment rates for young adults through entrepreneurship and technology. S4AC is an intensive 8-week professional development program for participants 16-24. The program strives to help participants strengthen their confidence and skill sets to reach their personal and professional goals.
1. Develop a resume and professional social media presence;
2. Receive a customized tailored suit and learn how to dress for success;
3. Acquire skills for interviewing, presentations, and event planning;
4. Meet with seasoned entrepreneurs and mentors; and
5. Build an innovative project that focuses on solving real-life issues in their community.
Chicago - South lawndale (Little Village)
Launch of S4AC
TA98 outfitted over 70+ young adults with the support from Little Village High School, Roosevelt University Bound, Tom James Clothing, and over 10+ local businesses and entrepreneurs in the community.
Chicago - Englewood
100K OPPORTUNITIES Hiring Fair
In partnership with Tom James Company, the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership, Thrive Chicago, and City Colleges of Chicago, TA98 outfitted more than 250+ young adults for their job interviews.
Chicago - North lawndale
Christian Community Church - The 4 L's Program
TA98 partnered with the Lawndale Christian Community Church and the Firehouse Community Arts Center to provide their young adults with professional garments for competitive employment.